Category : Interviews
Today, we have on board Joginder Rohilla with us. Let us talk about his book and the journey.
- Can you please introduce yourself to the world of literature?
Reader, writer, traveler, a change maker, a seeker and an IT professional!
When did you start writing?
I started writing poems and short stories in college and later on came up with the idea to write a novel.
- When you published first?
I got published first in 2014 with @Dreams.
- Describe Joginder in day to day life?
Read, write, work, happy and content, family!
- What are your hobbies apart from writing?
Reading, writing, making a difference, traveling and photography
- Tell us more about your book?
@Dreams is a journey of three youngsters about finding ways to achieve their dreams in college. It’s a story of love, laughter, friendship, struggle, inspiration and lifelong learning. It unfolds the maze of life through learning therapy to transform life in the direction of dreams.
- How do you manage your writing time?
I write whenever writing muse strikes me. There isn’t any particular time. I write whenever I want to!
- Your favorite writer and why?
Paulo and Herman Hesse – both are unique in their own aspects. Their literature is life changing and helping readers to have a better perspective towards life.
- What are your upcoming projects?
I am working on a poetry and short story book. Starting up a publishing house is also in the pipeline and sooner or later will be a reality soon.
- Any tips to the upcoming young generation.
Strive hard for your dreams and make world a better place for all.
- Joginder in one sentence.
Dreamer, learner and leader!
- Do you have any message for the budding writers? –
Keep writing. The universe needs your words.
All the best Joginder and wish you a successful future ahead.